Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Crafts Dreamy Challenge May

Hello dearest visitor,

Today I share my project for the Crafts Dreamy Challenge Blog that I am a design team member of.

We have a monthly moodboard for inspiration. 

This is this month's moodboard. Inspured by the sea.

This is the card I made. I decided to make my background using various embossing powders from Emerald Creek Craft Supplies. I made the beach with Dirty Sand powder, the water part is Deep Sea powder and the surf and sea foam is Soft Fallen Snow powder. The sentiment, starfish and shells are covered with Vintage Beeswax powder and the coral with Spiced Candy. I stamped with various colours of archival ink and coloured with distress markers. 

Thanks so much for stepping by and taking the time to read my post. I hope to see you again.

Take care and keep your craft on!
Freddie
xox 


6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card and I love the sentiment. The sea is so realistic! Absolutely brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dearest Michelle 😘😘😘😘

      Delete
  2. Fabulous, I love all the details and the lovely sentiment. Thank you Freddie, hugs Zowie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Zowie for your kind words. As always they are highly appreciated. Hugs xox

      Delete
  3. I adore your background it looks so lifelike. love Mary your DT sister

    ReplyDelete