Thursday, July 21, 2016

Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2016 July

I managed to drag myself away from my alcohol ink backgrounds, and made my version of the 12 tags of 2016 July.

Tim Holtz knocked it out of the park, so I had to step up my game!



I hope you like my version of July's tag... I wanted to say a genuine thank you to all people that have supported me in my crafty journey. That includes you, you took the time to read my blog and for that...THANK YOU.

Hopefully until next time, take care.

Freddie
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh the flowers are so PRETTY! I love the stars along the bottom and that BIG FLUFFY BOW! Awesome make for July! Happy to see you caught up to me ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Nicole, you made me step up my game and do the best July tag I could think of :-) ;-). Thank you for pushing my creative limits xx

    ReplyDelete