Friday, March 4, 2016

A metallic Koi tag

This tag was the one that popped in my head yesterday, while I was writing up my previous post....

This koi stamp by Nicole Wright has got a spell over me and I just can't stop playing with it!

I took a simple black tag and rubbed copper gilding wax on it. I invested in a good quality wax and got multiple colours...as I always do ;-)

After the wax dried I buffed it and stamped the Koi with stazon ink.

I let that dry and stamped the cherry blossoms at the bottom and on the side with embossing ink. I heat set the white powder and coloured the branches and hearts with sharpies.

As a finishing touch I stained my ribbon and added it to complete the scene..

Thank you for stopping by and I hope to welcome you here again.

Comments and tips are always appreciated. And questions are always welcome.

Take care,
Frederique
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment